How restorative dentistry can enhance the function and aesthetics of your smile
- Posted on: May 15 2019
Patients in the community of Arlington, VA and the surrounding areas are welcome to book a consultation visit with Dr. Danine Fresch Gray of Clarendon Dental Arts to speak to a professional about the ways in which they can enhance the smile when breakage or damage occurs. Restorative dentistry is available for individuals who are faced with a variety of issues such as lost teeth, broken teeth, or even poorly aligned teeth.
Reconstructive dental procedures available
Patients interested in restoring the smile are encouraged to discuss one or more of the following services with our staff:
• Fillings – we offer composite resin bonding fillings, as well as filling replacement for patients who are interested in changing their current silver amalgam fillings to a more aesthetic alternative.
• Dental crowns – some teeth may undergo extensive procedures which may cause them to become weak and brittle. These teeth can be covered with a dental crown to add an extra layer of strength and protection to the natural enamel.
• Veneers – porcelain veneers are often used by patients to cover the teeth near the front of the smile to disguise imperfections such as breakage, staining, and gaps.
• Invisalign – patients who have poor bite alignment that is affecting the function and the appearance of the smile are urged to ask our team about the advantages of clear orthodontic treatment such as Invisalign.
• Implants – replacing missing teeth can improve the function and appearance of the smile. Dental implants are a popular choice for patients considering the replacement of one or more teeth.
• Bridges – dental bridges are also used for replacing one or more teeth within the dental arch in a fast and economical manner.
Book a visit with our team of professionals today at Clarendon Dental Arts
Arlington, VA area patients who are unhappy with the function and appearance of their smile may be advised by Dr. Danine Fresch Gray to consider restorative dentistry solutions. The practice is conveniently located at 2700 Clarendon Boulevard and can be reached to schedule an appointment at (703) 525-5901. Our facility is equipped with the latest technologies and the best materials to ensure a beautiful, healthy, and fully functioning smile!
Posted in: Dental Health